SyamiLs

Siapa Aku

My photo
~a tiny little person with big inspiration~

My new part TiMe

Monday, November 24, 2008

its snow!!




last weekend has been a new day to me and my little syamil..since this was the first snow of us..on saturday we tried to catch the snow by went to the bden baden since i thought they will be no snow pouring on our land that day...but i was wrong..on sunday evening..the heavy snow landing on linkenheim and make me shivering all the night..:)


syamil was very excited about it and he refused to go home after about half an hour playing with snow at night and -2degree environment..


im about too freezing but he still stand cool and ask me to ge and see the rail track...after showed him the rail track coveree with white powder, im able to make him go home ans sleep with happy moment for sure!!

No comments: