SyamiLs

Siapa Aku

My photo
~a tiny little person with big inspiration~

My new part TiMe

Monday, November 2, 2009

can't live without him

Anak adalah anugerah drNYA yg paling berharga. And I'm really greatful to have a very great son. Mcm2 kerenah dia, kdg menguji kesabaran aku, terkadang menggembirakan, kadangkala menyentuh perasaan.

Syamil banyak memberi kekuatan pada aku dalam menempuh kehidupan ini. Bagi aku dia sgt kuat dan matang berbanding rakan rakan sebaya dia. Banyak benda yg dia dah buat untuk aku. And aku beryukur sbb aku ada dia disamping aku tatkala aku menghadapi saat2 yg menyedihkan dalam hidup aku.

Cerita tentang Syamil ni memang tak akan habis. Tapi aku selalu terfikir macamana agaknya aku nak hadapi hidup ini when he's growing up, and have to leave me. Kenapa aku terpk macam ni, sbb baru2 ni bila aku buat dia cam baby dan timang dia, dia dah start complaining saying that he's not a baby anymore and when I'm saying that I don't have any other baby other than him and he answered me by saying that I should marry uncle and then have a baby..He always make me smile with his words..

I think Syamil likes Dear so much. Why I'm saying this, because lately he always talking about him although I never mentioned anything about dear to him, since me and dear has a COOLING DOWN period. One day I had this conversation with him when he suddenly give a CEPU MAS question

SR: Mama, uncle ada girlfriend tak ma?
Me: Entahla mil, mama pun tak tahu nak jawab...
SR: Ermm...amil tau, mama la girlfriend uncle

I don't know why he said so, maybe he just missing him I guess.

Sometimes when I'm crying, he persuade me by saying that its ok when we got back to Malaysia we can meet uncle so I should not cry anymore.

When I'm asking him why dear don't want to talk to me, then he will answer me by saying maybe its ok, maybe dear is working and busy..

And today he had asked me why I'm changing my computer screen from uncle picture to another picture. And he said he want uncle picture's back..Emm..its hurt me but I just say yes to him..

That's my child, who always cheer me up. Who always be there for me. And I can never imagine if I have to lost him one day..

No comments: