SyamiLs

Siapa Aku

My photo
~a tiny little person with big inspiration~

My new part TiMe

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

he just can read my mine!!!AWESOME

I am very very happy today..First because I manage to finish my work after not sleeping for more than 28hours..GUD JOB NAT!!!(haha..puji diri sendiri hoccay!!)..Its really makes me feel gud through out the day!
And today seems like a happy moment for me, not just about work, also about Encik..Really wants to thanx him for his concern and you really make my day today!!Apa yang dia dah buat ialah, he tag me at one of his expedition picture. That was really2 unexpectable and so much appreciated. Its really make me happy and smile. Actually aku pernah terdetik dalam hati sebelum ni, bila dia naik Gunung Kinabalu nanti nak suruh dia tag aku in one of his picture kat puncak gunung (Ala2 nak buat ngada2 la) but seems we have the same wavelength and he just can read my mind thoroughly..:-D

And I do like all your pictures in there!!huhu..maybe someday we can go together:-)(tapi ada org kedekut bila kata nak ikut dia pergi panjat gunung:P).Oklah tak payah panjat gunung, we go to Spain together k..hihi..
Oraight, I will follow ur advice, balik ni terus ganti tido..Miss you..huhu

SOMETIMES GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN WE WERE'NT EXPECTED IT!!
SO NEVER LOST HOPES!!~~CHEERS~~

No comments: