SyamiLs

Siapa Aku

My photo
~a tiny little person with big inspiration~

My new part TiMe

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

akhirnya...

apa yg akhir?
takde apa pun yg berakhir..
actually, akhirnya aku jumpa pakaian yg sesuai dgn hobby baru aku..
so what will I'm doing???
JENG! JENG! JENG!
i will start my swimming class this saturday, yeay!
and the person that will teach me will be ex olympic coach..
im just soooooo excited..
and syamil will also start swimming class..
tanoshimini..
and lagi satu berita best, aku dah dapat settlekan masalah experiment aku..woohoo..
so finally dapat the finalize data..and boleh start writing dgn jayanya..
thanx to my friend which come across that solution..
quite happy with what im doing..so it seems that i have to fill my time with activities which not make me thinking of him(actually i kept thinking every moment but at least not thinking only of him)-the most important thing is to keep smiling and brave!!caiyokkk!!
suddenly came across this song and i think its lovely-to my friend, this is for u too...ganbare!!

I just haven't met you yet.
MICHELE BUBBLY


I'm not surprised,
Not everything lasts,
I've broken my heart so many times
I stopped keeping track.
Talk myself in,
I talk myself out,
I get all worked up,
Then I let myself down,

I tried so very hard not to loose it;
I came up with a million excuses,
I thought I thought of every possibility,
And I know some day that it'll all turn out,
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out,
And I promise you kid that I give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet.

I might have to wait,
Ill never give up,
I guess it's half timing,
and the other half's luck,
Wherever you are,
Whenever it's right,
You'll come outta nowhere and into my life.

And I know that we can be so amazing,
And baby your love is gonna change me,
And now I can see every possibility,

Somehow I know that it'll all turn out,
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out,
And promise you kid,
I'll give so much more than I get,
I just haven't met you yet.

They say all's fairin love and war
But I wont need to fight it,
we'll get it right an',
we'll be united

And I know that we can be so amazing,
And being in your life is gonna change me,
And now I can see every single possibility,
And someday I know it'll all turn out,
And I'll work to work it out,
Promise you kid Ill give more than I get
Than I get, than I get, than I get.

Oh, you know it'll all turn out,
and you'll make me work so we can work to work it out,
And promise you kid to give so much more than I get,
yeahI just haven't met you yet.

1 comment:

Diana said...

wow!pasni ko bleh masuk olympic tu!hahaha! if terlebih umo, train syamil jadi olympic swimmer..huhuhu!