SyamiLs

Siapa Aku

My photo
~a tiny little person with big inspiration~

My new part TiMe

Monday, October 12, 2009

A lost puzzle..

Just imagine this:

We had bought a box of jigsaw puzzle that we had ever dreamt of it. We are so passionate to complete each of it. Everyday, tanpa jemu kita menghabiskan masa untuk menyiapkannya. kadang kala kita geram bila kita tak jumpa the piece yg kita cari, kadangkala kita germbira bila kita dapat siapkan satu part, kadangkala kita busan dan kadangkala kita sedih.Semua perasaan tu bercampur aduk sewaktu kita cuba menyiapkan puzzle tu. And then, the day has come when finally we want to finish the puzzle but suddenly we realize that one piece of it is gone. We try to search for it everywhere, and keep thinking about it..It will not be a perfect picture without that one and we still cannot find it. As for you guys what will u do?Just frame it and hang the puzzle or just put back the puzzle into the box and put it in the store?

Aku yang dulu, mungkin aku dah simpan balik puzzle tu dan beli yg baru..Sebab I think it just a puzzle.
But..
Aku yg sekarang, aku akan cuba lukis the remain piece yg aku tak dapat cari, tampalkan then I frame it and put it inside my room. Its not the matter of perfect but the matter of work hard and keringat yg dah aku curahkan pd benda tu. Segala penat lelah, segala kenangan yg tersimpul dalam tu menjadikan benda tu sangat berharga. Somebody had teach me this. And I will never give up for what I had work for.Insyaallah never. Perfect is not everything because we are human beings which is for sure NOT PERFECT. But we can try and work hard and also enjoy every single of our hard work to get the sweatness of it.Alang alang menyeluk pekasam biar sampai ke pangkal lengan.
I will finish it till the end. Andai ada seribu badai yg mendatang, andai ada seribu masalah yg melanda I will never step out. I promise to myself..Dan aku harap usaha aku memberi seribu makna dalam hidupku even keputusannya tidak seperti aku harapkan...

No comments: